Bartending Service Only

Don't need our bar, but still looking for bartending service? No problem! We bartend for Weddings, Private Parties, & Events. Most venues require licensed bartenders to serve, when your venue has a bar but you just need bartending service, this is a great option for you!


Head over to the Contact Us Page, Fill in the details of your event, & we will send you our online brochure with all of our packages and pricing, including bartending service only.

Have a special request? Let us know how we can help!

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

The Traveling Tin Co.

Springfield, MO

Tel: 417-830-8860 

© 2018 The Traveling Tin Co.